To get listed on Tripadvisor:
- Check if your property is on there. Just do a search on the homepage with the name of your B&B. And check under your location, in case it is listed with an incorrect name.
- If your property is listed, you can claim it as an owner. If you find the page with the listing of your B&B, there is a link at the bottom of the page that says: "Manage your listing." Follow the steps to claim your listing.
- If you property is not there yet, you can start at www.tripadvisor.com/Owners to create a new listing.
- Add as much relevant information as you can, including descriptions, photos and video.
- Start inviting your guests to write reviews about your stay through Tripadvisor.